Friday Feature: Toodie’s Fine Jewelry
Greater Boston’s Favorite Jewelry Store for over 38 Years with owners that care about their customers & their pets!
Not only is Toodie’s a pet friendly establishment,
- They have been voted the South Shore’s #1 Choice Jewelry Store since 1982
- They offer the largest in-store selection of G.I.A. Graded Diamonds, Engagement Rings and Designer Jewelry on the South Shore
- They have expedited jewelry repair and appraisal services
- They specialize in Custom CAD Design
- You can remain confident on great pricing and always seeing a family member on-site
Toodie’s rich history!
Howard G. Jacobs incorporated Toodie’s Fine Jewelry in May of 1982. The business was named in memory of his late mother, Toodie Jacobs, who passed away at the young age of 42 after an endless fight with breast cancer. Howard was determined to build a legacy in her honor and he did by taking on multiple designer brands, fine Swiss watch lines, all the while designing and manufacturing jewelry on his own. The traditions started by Howard have been passed down to the next generation and today, Howard is working side by side with his two sons, Adam and Andrew, whose devotion to fine jewelry continues.
Don’t Take Just Our Word!
Check out Toodie’s website at WWW.TOODIESFINEJEWELRY.COM and all of their five-star reviews on Facebook, Yelp and Google! A visit to their beautiful showroom at 1163 Hancock Street, Quincy, MA 02169 and you will see for yourself why Toodie’s is so loved! Mention Leash Links and receive a free jewelry cleaning while you browse around with your pet! You may even meet Scout in your travels!